Sweet P Mini Peach Pies
prep time: 15 MINScook time: 30 MINStotal time: 45 mins
Miniature peach pies with crumble topping made in muffin tins.
- 3 ripe but firm peaches diced
- 2 Pillsbury pie crusts
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 flour
- 1/2 cup long cooking or quick oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2/3 cup softened butter
- Dice peaches into tiny bits. Be sure to choose firm but ripe peaches. Add in 2 tablespoons melted butter and stir. Set aside.
- Prepare muffin tins by spraying with Pam.
- Cut circles from pie crust. I used a 4 1/2 inch bowl for mine. Put one small crust in each muffin tin.
- Add about 3 tablespoons peaches to each muffin tin.
- Make crumble topping using last 5 ingredients. Sprinkle a couple of tablespoons topping on each mini pie.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Let cool for about 20 minutes before removing from pans. Enjoy!